The next couple of posts, starting with 1970's 'Mehboob Ki Mehndi', are all somewhat lacking in the excitement stakes (got some killers lined up for Christmas though). I sort of like 'Itna To Yaad Jai Mujhe' with its sitars, heavy percussive rhythm and instrumental break a few minutes into the song; the rest just sound monotonous and dull. I remember reading once that 'Ye Jo Chilman Hai' has a hip hop feeling to it... I think that's a hell of a stretch, but you tell me.
The album suffers from rubbish sound as well I'm afraid.
1. Mohd. Rafi & Lata Mangeshkar: Itna To Yaad Jai Mujhe
2. Kishore Kumar: Mere Diwanepan Ki Bhi Dawa Nahin
3. Mohd. Rafi: Pasand Aa Gai Hai Ek Kafir Haseena
4. Lata Mangeshkar, Hemlata & Chorus: Mehboob Ki Mehndi Hathon Men
5. Mohd. Rafi: Ye Jo Chilman Hai
6. Lata Mangeshkar: Jane Kyon Log Mohabbat Kiya Karte Hain
7. Mohd. Rafi: Apna Hai Tu Begana Nahi