I probably bought this one (cheaply, I hope) for the cover; too bad the music on 'Ram Aur Shyam' [review] isn't quite as good. I'm rather partial to Lata's sweet, pretty 'Maine Kab Tumse Kaha Tha', but that's the only song here I'd really highlight. There's a pleasant latin feel (and nice piano) to 'Aaj Ki Raat Mere Dil Ki Salami Lele', and 'Main Hoon Saaqi Tu Hai Sharabi' and 'Aayee Hai Baharen Mite Zulmo Sitam' are sort of charming, if forgettable... so not an altogether bad score; it just strikes me as a wee bit pedestrian. Maybe it's me though, and Naushad's just not my cup of chai ('Saathi' being a notable expection).
1. Mohd. Rafi: Aaj Ki Raat Mere Dil Ki Salami Lele
2. Asha Bhosle, Mahendra Kapoor & Chorus: Dhire Dhire Bol Koyee Sun Lega
3. Mohd. Rafi & Asha Bhosle: O Balam Tere Byar Ki Thandi Aag Men
4. Lata Mangeshkar: Maine Kab Tumse Kaha Tha
5. Lata Mangeshkar & Mohd. Rafi: Main Hoon Saaqi Tu Hai Sharabi
6. Mohd. Rafi & Chorus: Aayee Hai Baharen Mite Zulmo Sitam
7. Asha Bhosle & Chorus: Aaj Sakhi Ri More Piya Ghar Aaye Re