A RD Burman effort from when he wasn't that good anymore, at least not consistently so. To be honest, there's nothing on 'Mazdoor' that excites me; no spectacular arrangements, no mad thumping grooves, no memorable melodies. Except for 'Pahla Pahla Pyar Na Bhoole', which is sort of (schmaltzily) pretty. Plus it's nice to hear someone other than the usual suspects singing for a change. But that's it really.
Next up: Good stuff.
1. Mahendra Kapoor & Chandrashekhar Gadgil: Roti Kapada
2. Asha Bhosle: Tumhen Bhool Jane Ka Haq Hai Magar
3. Mahendra Kapoor & A. Hariharan: Nana Ho Gaya Diwana
4. Salma Agha: Pahla Pahla Pyar Na Bhoole
5. Mahendra Kapoor & Chorus: Ham Mehnatkash
6. Asha Bhosle: Naach Uthi
7. Asha Bhosle: Baat Adhoori Kyon Hai