I think I may have replied to a comment at one point, saying I didn't have 'Heeralaal Pannalaal'. If so I was wrong, as I do.
And it's good. 'Kis Ne Dekha Hai Kal' is the choice cut; funky RD laced with easy listening strings - nifty! (Take a look at the video clip... I reckon Zeenat Aman is drop dead gorgeous an' all, but her dancing here is a bit naff isn't it? Or is that just me?)
'O Padosan Ki Ladki' is another contender, with a cool backbeat. 'Kahiye Kahan Se Aana Hua' has a moogy intro and nice breaks, if nothing else. 'Aaja Mere Pyar Aaja' is a more traditional version of 'Kis Ne Dekha...' and apparantly the last ever song Hemant Kumar recorded, so worth checking.
1. R.D. Burman, Asha Bhosle & Chorus: Kis Ne Dekha Hai Kal
2. Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle: Dhal Gayi Rang Men Tere
3. Kishore Kumar & Chorus: O Padosan Ki Ladki
4. Mohd. Rafi & Kishore Kumar: Seedhe Raste Chaloge To
5. Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle & Bhupinder: Kahiye Kahan Se Aana Hua
6. Hemant Kumar: Aaja Mere Pyar Aaja