Another pre disco-era Bappi Lahiri offering, chock-full of good tracks: 'Maana Ho Tum' is a nice, slightly Morricone-tinged lounge number, 'Kya Jane Yeh Duniya Kya Jane" (best track, arguably) has a great Lalo Schifrin type intro and a whole bunch of cool instrumental details (including one reminiscent of Sun Ra's 'Space Is The Place' - how awesome is that?!?), 'Nanha Sa Panchhi' (the happy one) is nice and dreamy, 'Doob Raha Hai Mera Dil' is a lovely Lata Mangeshkar number (with a surprising bouncy middle break), and 'Bandham Kat Gaye' is moogs and assorted weirdness.
I'm not a huge Bappi fan so I've not listened to that many of his scores - but I wouldn't be at all surprised if 'Toote Khilone' is among his very best.
1. Bappi Lahiri: Maana Ho Tum (Happy)
2. Kishore Kumar: Nanha Sa Panchhi (Sad)
3. Amit Kumar & Sulakshana Pandit: Kya Jane Yeh Duniya Kya Jane
4. Yesudas: Maana Ho Tum (Sad)
5. Kishore Kumar: Nanha Sa Panchhi (Happy)
6. Lata Mangeshkar: Doob Raha Hai Mera Dil
7. Bappi Lahiri: Bandhan Kat Gaye