'Hera Pheri' initially came to my attention due to its title music, Kalyanji Anandji's instrumental reworking of Joe Simon's 'Cleopatra Jones' theme. Both original and copy are fantastic blaxploitation workouts, and the latter is undeniably this album's selling point. That said, I'm very fond of Asha Bhosle's contributions to the soundtrack as well; the upbeat and funky 'Aapka Sarkar Kya Kuchh', and the suggestive, sultry sounding 'Mujhe Pyar Me Khath'. There's a great sense of drama inherent in both.
1. Title Music
2. Kishore Kumar & Mahendra Kapoor: Dialogue - Waqt Ki Hera Pheri Hai
3. Asha Bhosle: Dialogue - Mujhe Pyar Me Khath
4. Kishore Kumar: Dialogue - Barson Purana Yeh Yaarana
5. Asha Bhosle: Dialogue - Aapka Sarkar Kya Kuchh
6. Lata Mangeshkar: Dialogue - Kaun Anjame Ulfat