Here's a rather good O.P. Nayyar score, on which it's apparent why he was often referred to as the King of Rhythm. All sorts of rhythms. There's not much to dislike on 'Kismat' [review]; highlights include the swing flavoured rock'n'roll number 'One Two Three Baby', the old timey country song 'Lakhon Hain Yahan Dilwale' (featuring, it seems, The Monkees), the tipsily sung lounge track 'Aao Huzoor Tumko', and a fabulous Title Music.
An odd pressing incidently; I have no idea where the Akash label came from. Possibly the Netherlands.
1. Mahendra Kapoor: Aankhon Men Qayamat Ke Kajal
2. Asha Bhosle & Shamshad: Kajra Mohabbat Wala
3. Title Music
4. Asha Bhosle: Aao Huzoor Tumko
5. Mahendra Kapoor: Lakhon Hain Yahan Dilwale
6. Asha Bhosle & Mahendra Kapoor: One Two Three Baby