They just keep on coming... Another fine (if not essential) late 70s Burman effort. Three catchy easy-pop tracks ('Dil Men Jo Mere', 'Dekho Mera Jaadoo', 'Jeevan Ke Har Mod') and a cool instrumental (dramatic at first, then light and breezy) make 'Jhoota Kahin Ka' a very listenable soundtrack. And who other than RD begins an album with a Woody Woodpecker impression?
1. Kishore Kumar, Rishi Kapoor & Chorus: Dil Men Jo Mere
2. Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle: Barah Baje Ki Suiyon Jaise
3. Asha Bhosle: Dekho Mera Jaadoo
4. Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle & Chorus: Jeevan Ke Har Mod
5. Asha Bhosle: Jhoota Kahin Ka