'Abdullah' might have been a better score had they left out the singing. Which I know sounds harsh, considering it features the likes of Asha, Lata, Rafi and Kishore. However their efforts here are forgetable, and if not for the inventiveness and distinctiveness of RD Burman's arrangements (much more than his compositions), this would be a bland affair.
'Dance Music' is arguably (and predictably) the highlight, but listen also to 'Om Jai Jagdish Hare' and 'Aai Khuda Har Faisla'; average songs that are made (almost) great by their instrumental sections.
1. Lata Mangeshkar: Om Jai Jagdish Hare
2. Mohd. Rafi: Maine Poochha Chaand Se
3. Asha Bhosle: Jashne Baharaan Mehfile Yaraan
4. Kishore Kumar: Aai Khuda Har Faisla
5. Manna Dey: Lalla Allah Tera Nighebaan
6. Asha Bhosle: Bheega Badan Jalne Laga
7. Dance Music (Instrumental)