Same year as the previous two soundtracks, but a change of pace. Madan Mohan is actually responsible for one my favourite scores, containing Lata Mangeshkar's most amazing song... I'll be posting that at a later date.
Lata's contribution to 'Sahib Bahadur' is top notch as well though; beautiful and trippy, highlight of the album. 'Yeh Pyar Ka Nasha' is also good; mid-tempo pop with synthy breaks. Elsewhere it's patchy; there are some nice details here and there (the out-of-the-blue rock'n'roll moment at the end of 'Tauba Tauba Tabahi Tabahi', the quirky Dixieland bit in 'Raat Ko Aaiyega') and 'Rahi Tha Main Awara' is pleasant enough, but nothing too exciting.
1. Kishore Kumar & Chorus: Tauba Tauba Tabahi Tabahi
2. Lata Mangeshkar: Mushkil Hai Jeena
3. Mahendra Kapoor, Ambar Kumar, Chandru Atma, Chandrani Mukherjee & Dilraj Kaur: Ham Papi Too Bakhshanhar
4. Kishore Kumar & Chorus: Raat Ko Aaiyega
5. Kishore Kumar: Rahi Tha Main Awara
6. Asha Bhosle & Kishore Kumar: Yeh Pyar Ka Nasha