Another short one, another good one. This is Bappi Lahiri from before he went all disco, ie. before I lose interest in him... not that I don't like disco, I do a lot, just not his take on it. Anyway, good grooves a-plenty on 'Jaan-e-Bahaar', highlighted by the jazzy, cool (if not necessarily very original, but that's Bappi in a nutshell) 'O Go Piya', plus 'Main Hoon Rahi Mastana', fun and chirpy with nice instrumental details. 'Dil Mila Le O Abdulla' is worth a few plays too I think.
1. Kishore Kumar & Chorus: Main Hoon Rahi Mastana
2. Sulakshana Pandit: O Go Piya
3. Lata Mangeshkar: Ankhen Churaona
4. Mohd. Rafi, Runa Laila & Anandkumar C.: Maar Gayo Re
5. Anuradha & Chandrani Mukherjee: Dil Mila Le O Abdulla