'Zameen Aasman' might be one primarily for RD Burman completists. And to be honest I don't have a lot to say about it. Its songs are OK but none can be described as classics or essential. 'Mano-Mano Ya Na Mano' is kind of catchy, comes with a pleasant Caribbean flavour and a surprising country rock intro. 'Pyar Nagma Hai' (both versions identical I think) contains some nice synth bits and has an energetic, new-wavy feel to it, and the breezy 'Maine Dil Diya' rolls pleasantly along to a light ska rhythm. The loungy, rather elegant sounding 'Aisa Sama Na Hota' is the score's best track, the one I'm most likely to come back to.
1. Kishore Kumar: Mano-Mano Ya Na Mano
2. Lata Mangeshkar: Zameen Aasman Nahin Milte
3. Asha Bhosle & R.D. Burman: Pyar Nagma Hai
4. Lata Mangeshkar & Kishore Kumar: Maine Dil Diya
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Aisa Sama Na Hota
6. Asha Bhosle & R.D. Burman: Pyar Nagma Hai