A hunch that it wan't the most interesting of soundtracks is the reason I've passed on several copies of Laxmikant Pyarelal's 'Khilona' over the years. Finding a real cheap one I finally succumbed, but I have to admit my suspicions were confirmed.
Ok, it has 'Roz Roz Roz' which to be fair is a pretty cool jazzy rock 'n' roll number and the track that made me consider the album at all. It sounds like something Shankar Jaikishan could have done; good, upbeat fun, though not as memorable as either composing duo's best stuff. Apart from that there isn't anything here I find noteworthy. 'Khilona Jan Kar' is pleasantly atmospheric and might be growing on me, the rest, while not necessarily bad, fails to really grab me.
1. Mohd. Rafi: Khilona Jan Kar
2. Mohd. Rafi & Asha Bhosle: Main Sharabi Nahin
3. Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle: Roz Roz Roz
4. Mohd. Rafi: Khush Rahe Too Sada
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Sanam Too Bewafa
6. Manna Dey & Chorus: Yeh Natak Kavi