You don't generally compare Laxmikant Pyarelal to Bappi Lahiri, yet 'Kala Dhanda Goray Log' reminds me, at least in part, of the previous score posted. It isn't a career highlight – the mid-1980s was hardly the best period for great soundtracks – but there are a few good moments on it.
It's quite percussive, persistently so on 'Ye Dastoor Hai Hazoor Kisi Ka Kya Qasoor' and 'Jab Jab Kisi Ladke Ko Kisi Ladki'. Waltz-timed 'Bul Bul Yeh Desh Paraya Hai' has a pleasant melody and loud drums; 'Allah Hoo Allah Hoo' comes with a Middle-Eastern feel. But the real highlight is 'Sha Shangrila Sha Shangrila' with its booming disco beat, electro effects and Annette Pinto's powerhouse vocals. An excellent track, which I wish had been a bit longer.
1. S. Janaki: Ye Dastoor Hai Hazoor Kisi Ka Kya Qasoor
2. Annette: Sha Shangrila Sha Shangrila
3. Shabbir Kumar: Bul Bul Yeh Desh Paraya Hai
4. Master Aziz & Chorus: Allah Hoo Allah Hoo
5. Anuradha Paudwal & Shabbir Kumar: Jab Jab Kisi Ladke Ko Kisi Ladki