Kalyanji Anandji again, old style. Predictably, 'Bluff Master's [review] main attraction is the 'Title Music', a fun, jaunty, rockin' dance number with Latin flourishes. A couple of the songs deserve mention as well though... 'Jabse Tujhe Jaan Gayi' is high drama with a galloping beat, castanets and lashing whips; 'Ae Dil Ab Kahin Na Ja' has a gorgeous melody and an exotic, atmospheric feel; and the sitar based 'Bedardi Daghabaaz' sounds trippy (yes I know, an anachronism), and very pretty.
I like this one.
1. Mohd. Rafi & Chorus: Govinda Aala Re Aala
2. Mukesh: Socha Tha Pyar
3. Lata Mangeshkar: Jabse Tujhe Jaan Gayi
4. Hemant Kumar: Ae Dil Ab Kahin Na Ja
5. Lata Mangeshkar & Mohd. Rafi: Husn Chala Kuchh Aisi Chaal
6. Lata Mangeshkar: Bedardi Daghabaaz
7. Shamshad Begum & Usha Mangeshkar: Chali Chali Kaisi Hawa Yeh
8. Title Music