'Manoranjan' [review] is a great sounding RD Burman score. Arguably sans any very memorable stand-out tracks, but still, a great sounding RD Burman score. See, it's all in the arrangements, the details, the adventurousness. The Moog and close harmony singing in 'Dulhan Maike Chali', the Oriental beat kicking off 'Aaya Hoon Main Tujhko Le Jaoonga', the playfulness of the two instrumentals (banjos, tubas, fiddles)... it's all in the diversity. Entertainment Unlimited? Damn straight.
1. Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Usha Mangeshkar & Chorus: Dulhan Maike Chali
2. Entertainment Unlimited (Music)
3. Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar, Manna Dey & Chorus: Goyake Chunanche Kiya Main Ne Pyar
4. Asha Bhosle & Kishore Kumar: Aaya Hoon Main Tujhko Le Jaoonga
5. Cat Fight (Music)
6. Asha Bhosle: Chori Chori Solah Shringar Karoongi