'Ghungroo' [review] is the most recent Kalyanji Anandji score I have, and as might be expected by the date, it's a bit unexciting. Not exactly bad; in fact several of the songs are moderately pleasant, albeit in a forgettable kind of way... it's just very apparent that the Shah Brothers' most creative years were behind them at this point.
The first (short) version of 'Tere Daras Ke Pyasa' would be my choice cut, if I had to pick one.
1. Manhar Ulhas & Sadhana Sargam: Pyaar Ka Dhage
2. Asha Bhosle: Tohfa Qubool Hai Hamen
3. Sadhana Sargam: Tere Daras Ke Pyase
4. Dance Music
5. Asha Bhosle: Tum Salamat Raho
6. Alka Yagnik & Udit Nurain: Jo Safar Pyar Se
7. Sadhana Sargam: Tere Daras Ke Pyase