A somewhat nondescript Laxmikant Pyarelal score from 1970... 'Hum Baheno Ke Liye' and 'Rim Jhim Ke Geet' are pleasant enough tracks, 'Main Rahi Anjaana' is an OK upbeat number, but there's nothing in terms of really strong melodies or imaginative arrangments to make 'Anjaana' stand out.
By the way, the bits with the alternating male/female dialogue on 'Woh Kaun Hai' reminds me of some other Bollywood song which annoyingly I can't place... anyone else hearing it?
1. Mukesh, Lata Mangeshkar & Chorus: Woh Kaun Hai
2. Lata Mangeshkar & Mohd. Rafi: Rim Jhim Ke Geet
3. Lata Mangeshkar: Hum Baheno Ke Liye
4. Mohd. Rafi: Meri Mohabbat Teri Jawani
5. Mohd. Rafi: Main Rahi Anjaana
6. Mohd. Rafi & Suman Kalyanpur: Jan Chali Jaye