'Aan Milo Sajna' [review]: More of the same (as below), i.e. pleasant enough but kind of dull. 'Achha To Hum Chalte Hain' and 'Rang Rang Ke Phool Khile' are OK if a bit bland, 'Tere Kaaran Mere Saajan' is nice, sort of, but it's all in one ear and out the other, nothing that really sticks. Best (or least uninteresting) is 'Palat Meri Jaan' for, if nothing else, its Ashaisms. Which isn't a word, but you'll know what I mean. Maybe :-)
Oy oy oy oy oy oy oy oy oy!
1. Lata Mangeshkar & Kishore Kumar: Achha To Hum Chalte Hain
2. Kishore Kumar: Jawani O Diwani
3. Mohd. Rafi: Falak Se Tod Ke Dekho Sitare
4. Lata Mangeshkar, Mohd. Rafi & Chorus: Rang Rang Ke Phool Khile
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Tere Kaaran Mere Saajan
6. Asha Bhosle: Palat Meri Jaan