More of the same... 'Ishq Par Zor Nahin' is another S.D. Burman score where credit is due his son (and to be honest, those are my favourite of his). 'Pyar Bhari Ik Baat Chalo' is a typical Pancham track, sounding like 10 different songs in one, and that's just the intro. Asha Bhosle sighs her way in about midway... top stuff! (But why are my favourite tracks from these films never on YouTube?!?) The rest is more subdued... melodious, pleasant; 'Main To Tere Rang Rati' is particulary good with its laid back vibe and the almost bluesy sitar riff, so is the haunting 'Tum Mujhse Dur Chale Jana Na'.
A great feel throughout on this one.
1. Lata Mangeshkar: Ishq Par Zor Nahin
2. Lata Mangeshkar & Mohd. Rafi: Ye Dil Diwana Hai
3. Lata Mangeshkar: Main To Tere Rang Rati
4. Asha Bhosle: Pyar Bhari Ik Baat Chalo
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Bairagi Bhanwara
6. Mohd. Rafi: Mehbooba Teri Tasveer
7. Lata Mangeshkar: Tum Mujhse Dur Chale Jana Na
8. Manna Dey: Koi Mane Ya Na Mane