Here's one I think is ace: It's hard to define though, just why I like 'Aap Ki Kasam' a lot, and not 'Mere Jeevan Saathi' (below) so much... maybe it's just a subjective thing, how you respond differently to different music. Or perhaps it's the quality of the songs?
Because on this, they're top notch: 'Suno Kaho, Suna Kaha' has a great melody, chirpy as spring, sounds like it could have been on 'Yaadon Ki Baaraat'. 'Jai Jai Shiv Shankar' tends to have me bouncing about the floor with its percussion drive and catchy tune. 'Chori Chori Chupke Chupke' features Lata Mangeshkar duetting with a sitar, interspersed with subtle strings. And the three others, all on the likeable side. Recommended!
1. Kishore Kumar & Lata Mangeshkar: Karvaten Badalte Rahe
2. Lata Mangeshkar & Kishore Kumar: Suno Kaho, Suna Kaha
3. Kishore Kumar: Zindagi Ke Safar Men
4. Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar & Chorus: Jai Jai Shiv Shankar
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Chori Chori Chupke Chupke
6. Lata Mangeshkar & Kishore Kumar: Paas Nahin Aana Bhool Nahin Jana