An interesting side effect of exploring these Rafi albums is coming across music directors (composers) I haven't heard of before, never mind posted stuff by. I make no claims to MFT3F being in any way comprehensive, but I believe I have at least touched on most of the important MDs active between 1965-1985. But prior to that? I feel I've only scratched the surface.
Husnalal Bhagatram, N. Dutta, Lalaassar Sattar, Rono Deb Mukerji, S. N. Tripathi, C. Arjun, G.S. Kohli, Ghulam Mohammed… who were they all? It's tempting to research properly, and one day maybe I will. Are any of them particularly worth noting?
I like this album; 'Mainne Chand Aur Sitaron Ki Tamanna Ki Thi', 'Chiragh Dil Ka Jalao' and 'Aai Bahorah Ki Sham' all sound beautifully evocative.
1. O Door Ke Musafir - Chorus (from Uran Khatola)
2. Mainne Chand Aur Sitaron Ki Tamanna Ki Thi (from Chandrakanta)
3. Chiragh Dil Ka Jalao (from Chirag)
4. Na Kisi Ki Ankh Ka Noor Hoon (from Lal Qilla)
5. Bhoola Hua Fasana (from So Saal Baad)
6. Basti Basti Parbat Parbat (from Railway Platform)
7. Jaag Dil-E-Diwana (from Oonche Log)
8. Aai Baharoh Ki Sham (from Wapas)
9. Mere Pyar Men Tujhe Kya Mila (from Suhagan)
10. Adam Ka Lahu (from Tu Hi Meri Zindagi)
11. Likhe Jo Khat Tujhe (from Kanyadaan)
12. Too Kahan Yeh Bata (from Tere Ghar Ke Samne)