They can't all be great... 'Jeene Ki Raah' is one of Laxmikant Pyarelal's many not very exciting scores (here in a Pakistani pressing). The traditional sounding 'Aa Mere Hamjoli' is playful enough to warrant a listen, and 'Chanda Ko Dhunde' is pretty, if rather forgettable. The main theme (I'm guessing, as it's featured three times) leaves me cold. So nothing special.
1. Mohd. Rafi: Aane Se Jiske Aaye Bahar (Fast)
2. Asha Bhosle, Usha Mangeshkar & Hemlata: Chanda Ko Dhunde
3. Lata Mangeshkar: Aap Mujhe Achhe Lagne Lage
4. Mohd. Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar & Chorus: Aa Mere Hamjoli
5. Mohd. Rafi: Aane Se Jiske Aaye Bahar (Slow)
6. Mohd. Rafi: Ek Banjara Gaye
7. Mohd. Rafi & Bhupendra: Aane Se Jiske Aaye Bahar