One of moderate interest only I think. 'Aap Ko Pahle Bhi' has some cool Hindi/rock'n'roll mash-up bits, 'Chheenk Meri Jan' has sneezes and a nice syncopated rhythm, but that's about it for me. I can't recall when Shankar Jaikishan called it a day, but I suspect 'Tum Haseen Main Jawan' [review] was made just past their prime... I'm not aware of very many good scores by them from the 70s or beyond.
1. Asha Bhosle & Mohd. Rafi: Aap Ko Pahle Bhi
2. Suman Kalyanpur: Kamdev Jaesi
3. Mohd. Rafi: Chehra Tera Allah Allah
4. Kishore Kumar & Pankaj: Munne Ki Amma
5. Asha Bhosle: Chheenk Meri Jan
6. Mohd. Rafi: Dil Achha Hai