Khaiyyaam again. Who, as has been documented before, is not really my cup of tea. If I had to choose between the three scores of his I own though (this being the last), 'Noorie' might be the one I'd keep.
Haven't got all that much to say about it (lots of pretty songs... pretty in the saccharine sense); to be honest I wasn't paying much attention when playing through it again the other day. But here's the main theme.
(And if anyone's worried I've now exhausted the far-out-fantastic part of the collection, I haven't. Still LOADS of ace soundtracks to come.)
1. Lata Mangeshkar & Nitin Mukesh: Aaja Re - I
2. Lata Mangeshkar: Chori Chori Koi Aaye
3. Mahendra Kapoor, Jagjit Kaur, Pamela Chopra, S.K. Mahan & Chorus: Ashiq Ho To Aisa Ho
4. Lata Mangeshkar & Nitin Mukesh: Aaja Re - II
5. Asha Bhosle: Qadar Too Ne Ja Jani
6. Anwar, Jagjit Kaur, Pamela Chopra & Chorus: Uske Bhed Nirale