'Sachaa Jhutha' is another Kalyanji Anandji score that's sought after... Asha Bhosle's 'Karle Pyar Karle' being the main selling point I think. It's a decent enough Hindi rock 'n' roll number, but I've heard better. 'Kehdo Kehdo' also has a bit of a beat to it, the second 'Meri Bahenian' is quite bouncy... and that's about it. So an OK but never great album.
Side one (tracks 1-3) has dodgy sound quality btw - possibly just my copy; on the other hand the vinyl looks OK so it might be the entire pressing. Anyone know, or have a better one?
1. Asha Bhosle: Karle Pyar Karle
2. Mohd. Rafi & Lata Mangeshkar: Yunhi Tum Mujhse Baat Karti Ho
3. Kishore Kumar & Lata Mangeshkar: Kehdo Kehdo
4. Kishore Kumar: Dil Sachaa Aur Chehra Jhutha
5. Kishore Kumar: Meri Bahenian (Part I)
6. Kishore Kumar: Meri Bahenian (Part II)