Next up, a couple of Laxmikant Pyarelal scores that, to be honest, aren't that interesting. (What, again?) Well, 'Krodhi' is moderately OK I suppose; I'm at least appreciating the album slightly more now than I initially did. Still lots of things I don't like about it, but one I do: The mini epic 'Woh Masiha Aaya Hai' has a fair bit of good stuff contained within its 10 minutes - an atmospheric intro, melodramatic breaks, nice orchestrations, a cool beat, loads of Morricone-isms - so worth a listen at least.
Elsewhere there's the odd nice detail, and 'Ladki Walo' is catchy in its way, but on the whole this is nothing special.
1. Lata Mangeshkar & Suresh Wadkar: Chal Chameli Bagh
2. Asha Bhosle & Chorus: Phoolmati Ka Gajra
3. Manna Dey & Chorus: Krodh Lobh Maya Men
4. Lata Mangeshkar & Chorus: Woh Masiha Aaya Hai
5. Asha Bhosle, Kishore Kumar & Chorus: Ladki Walo