'Loafer' then, by request. It's one of those albums people kept telling me was highly sought after... I don't know, I didn't have any trouble finding a copy. Oh well, no matter. More importantly, is it any good?
I think so. Several nice songs (the percussion heavy 'Main Tere Ishq Men', 'Koi Shahri Babu' with a great string arrangment, the very cool 'Motiyon Ki Lari Hoon Main') and one awesome one upon which the album's popularity mainly rests: Jazzy (Cuban-style) 'Kahan Hai Woh Diwana' is brilliant, full of wonderful details - tuned drums, horns, organs, gunshots, surf-guitars... the works. And Asha Bhosle sounding sexy as ever.
Yup, definitely good.
1. Mahendra Kapoor: Duniya Men Tera Hai Bada Naam
2. Lata Mangeshkar: Main Tere Ishq Men
3. Asha Bhosle: Kahan Hai Woh Diwana
4. Asha Bhosle: Koi Shahri Babu
5. Mohd. Rafi: Aaj Mausam Bada Be-Iman Hai
6. Asha Bhosle: Motiyon Ki Lari Hoon Main