A lovely R.D. Burman score... highlighted, for me anyway, by the sublime bossa-tinged 'Tere Bina Jiya' and the dreamy (trippy almost) 'Aaj Kal Paon', both sung by Lata Mangeshkar. Can't really knock the remaining tracks either, it's an excellent album throughout. At a time when Burman was putting out one madcap, funked-up extravaganza after another, 'Ghar' was a decidedly different, much more subdued affair.
1. Lata Mangeshkar: Tere Bina Jiya
2. Lata Mangeshkar: Aaj Kal Paon
3. Kishore Kumar: Phir Wohi Raat Hai
4. Kishore Kumar & Lata Mangeshkar: Aap Ki Ankhon
5. Asha Bhosle & Mohd. Rafi: Botal Se Ek Baat