A trio of Laxmikant Pyarelal scores for you, none of them very spectacular... but that's part of the project. First up, 'Apnapan', containing 'Somwar Ko Ham Mile' which I think is quite nice, and five tracks that really don't do anything for me. Still, they might be worthwhile to anyone into the more traditional song oriented aspect of Bollywood music.
1. Lata Mangeshkar & Kishore Kumar: Is Duniya Men
2. Kishore Kumar & Sulakshani Pandit: Somwar Ko Ham Mile
3. Asha Bhosle & chorus: Dil Pe Zara Hath Rakh Lo
4. Anuradha, Dilraj Kaur & Chorus: Ek Din Men Sau Baar
5. Lata Mangeshkar & Mohd. Rafi: Admi Musafir Hai - Part I
6. Lata Mangeshkar & chorus: Admi Musafir Hai - Part II