Here's a rather good one. Kalyanji Anandji's 'Upkar' was one of the duo's first scores that incorporated Western elements, especially on the awesome 10-minute long 'Gulabi Raat Gulabi'. It starts off with a jazzy rock 'n' roll beat, turns into a haunting piece of exotica midway, ending up all epic sounding with sound effects and everything. Great stuff! 'Mere Desh Ki Dharati' is also excellent I think, very percussive with a bit of a bossa feel (on accordions) in the middle and another rock 'n' roll bit later on. Lata Mangeshkar's 'Har Khushi Ho Wahan' is worth a listen too.
1. Mahendra Kapoor & Chorus: Mere Desh Ki Dharati
2. Asha Bhosle, Manna Dey, Mahendra Kapoor, Shamsad, Sunder & Chorus: Aayee Jhoomke Basant
3. Manna Dey: Kasme Wade Pyar Wafa
4. Mukesh: Diwano Se Mat Puchho
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Har Khushi Ho Wahan
6. Asha Bhosle & Mohd. Rafi: Gulabi Raat Gulabi
7. Mahendra Kapoor & Chorus: Mere Desh Ki Dharati (Sad)