Sapan Jagmohan's greatest moment was in all probability 1973's superb 'Call Girl'. The composing duo was responsible for a number of additional scores though, of which 'Videsh' is quite enjoyable if not entirely spectacular.
It's fairly funky, much of it… opening track 'Meri Aakhon Mein Ek Sapna Hai' has been featured on compilations and contains an irresistible guitar intro (why can't Bollywood actors playing guitar in films ever even try to make it look believable?) and some interesting breaks, while 'Come On Baby Dil Kisko Degi' and its English language counterpart 'Don't Burn Me' are supremely cheesy (and catchy) dancefloor stompers. Is that The Osmonds' 'Crazy Horses' they've borrowed the whinnying sound at the end of the verses from?
1. Mohd. Rafi & Pankaj Mittra: Meri Aakhon Mein Ek Sapna Hai
2. Hari Om Sharan, Jaspal Singh, Diltaj Kaur & Chorus: Tera Naam Pyara
3. Ajit Singh & Chorus: Come On Baby Dil Kisko Degi
4. Mohd. Rafi: Londonwali Se
5. Ajit Singh & Chorus: Don't Burn Me