Ah, now this is more like it. 'Hotel' is another horror movie (produced by the infamous Ramsay Brothers), and while there's no apparent fear and trembling conveyed in the music here either the soundtrack is much better than 'Jaani Dushman's. Atmosphere, character, diversity… and top songs. Pop songs; Usha Khanna has a wonderful knack for writing unassumingly catchy tunes and this album has several. The floaty 'Pyar Karte Hain Ham', the cool and funky 'Tere Jaisa Pyara Koi Nahin', the beautiful 'Jeena Hai To Jee Bhar Hanslo' (I prefer the female version), the bittersweet sounding 'Dekho Pyar Men Aesa Nahin Karte' and the frenetic 'Kaun Yeh Aaya Mehfil Men'… I really can't fault any of them. Lots of playfulness in the song arrangements, and two short but awesome instrumentals as icing on the cake; this is about as perfect as it gets.
1. Asha Bhosle & Manhar: Pyar Karte Hain Ham
2. Usha Khanna: Tere Jaisa Pyara Koi Nahin
3. Amit Kumar: Jeena Hai To Jee Bhar Hanslo
5. Amit Kumar & Alka Yagnik: Dekho Pyar Men Aesa Nahin Karte
6. Amit Kumar & Usha Khanna: Kaun Yeh Aaya Mehfil Men
7. Usha Khanna: Jeena Hai To Jee Bhar Hanslo