Another oldie. While not quite as good as the below, O.P. Nayyar's 'Mr. & Mrs. 55' [review] is a very worthwhile listen. There's a sweet, romantic vibe running through a lot of it, and what it perhaps lacks in terms of memorable songs, it makes up for in nostalgic charm.
My favourite tracks are (predictably) Geeta Dutt's; 'Thandi Hawa Kali Ghata' and 'Nile Aasmani' in particular.
1. Geeta Dutt & Mohd. Rafi: Jane Kahan Mera Jigar Gaya Ji
2. Geeta Dutt & Chorus: Thandi Hawa Kali Ghata
3. Mohd. Rafi & Chorus: Meri Duniya Lut Rahi Thi
4. Geeta Dutt: Nile Aasmani
5. Geeta Dutt & Mohd. Rafi: Udhar Tum Haseen Ho
6. Mohd. Rafi: Aeji Dil Par Hua Aesa Jadoo
7. Shamsad Begum: Ab To Ji Hone Laga
8. Mohd. Rafi & Geeta Dutt: Chal Diye Banda Nawaz
9. Geeta Dutt: Preetam Aan Milo