Pre-funk Kalyanji Anandji. And it's a keeper. There's not much for the sample-hungry beatheads on this one, simply a collection of great songs, for listening, mostly. Admittedly it's the (ubiquitous) jazzy cabaret number ('Hello Hello') that initially drew me to 'Ek Shriman Ek Shrimati' [review]; however Lata & Rafi's 'Jeevan Path Par' is an equal contender for best track. A lovely, melodious duet, rolling along to a country-tinged rhythm; wonderful.
Check out 'Chandni Raat Men' and 'Pyar To Ek Din Hona Tha' as well; both very good. Check out the whole album.
1. Lata Mangeshkar & Mohd. Rafi: Jeevan Path Par
2. Mohd. Rafi: Chandni Raat Men
3. Asha Bhosle & Chorus: Raja Tohe Nainose
4. Mohd. Rafi: Aaya Baithe Khaye Piye
5. Asha Bhosle: Hello Hello
6. Mohd. Rafi & Asha Bhosle: Pyar To Ek Din Hona Tha
7. Mohd. Rafi: Kuchh Kahen To Khafa