Another score with a great instrumental, and not very much else. 'Dushmun' [review] has loads of dialogue, and songs that are mostly nondescript and forgettable; 'Main Ne Dekha Tu Ne Dekha' being only a tad more interesting than the rest.
'Title Music' is what's worth the price of admission. It sounds a bit like Ennio Morricone guesting on the 'Dharmatma' soundtrack; a rolling rhythm, hypnotic snake charmer's flute, atmospheric strings and all sorts of delectable details. Wonderful stuff!
1. Title Music
2. Kishore Kumar: Sachchai Chhup Nahi Sakti
3. Lata Mangeshkar: Balma Sipahiya
4. Lata Mangeshkar: Paisa Phenko Tamasha Dekho
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Dekho Dekho Dekho Biscope Dekho
6. Lata Mangeshkar & Kishore Kumar: Main Ne Dekha Tu Ne Dekha