Another cool Burman score; 'Chandi Sona' has the added bonus (?) of being quite hard to find. Or so I'm told.
Best track is 'Dance Music', a quintessential - and great - 70s RD funk instrumental. Next best is 'Uljhan Hazaar Koi Dale', with its long, evocative intro, amazing groove and exotically pyschedelic details. Third best is a toss-up between the lovely 'Socha Tha Main Ne' and the Middle Eastern sounding 'Aap Sa Koi Haseen'. Fifth best is... oh, stop it.
You're getting the picture, yeah?
Just download it.
1. Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle: Aap Sa Koi Haseen
2. Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle: Socha Tha Main Ne
3. Mohd. Rafi, Manna Dey & Chorus: Ek Shokh Haseena Se
4. Mukesh: Tujhe Bhool Ke (3 Parts)
5. Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle & Manna Dey: Uljhan Hazaar Koi Dale
6. Dance Music