More Laxmikant Pyarelal from 1973. Which seems to have been a good year for them; in addition to this and 'Bobby' (below) there's also 'Raaste Kaa Patthar' which, if I recall correctly, has some excellent stuff on it and will be posted at a later date.
Two tracks highlight 'Geeta Mera Naam' [review]. 'Mujhe Maar Daalo' is a killer; a sado-masochistic fantasy, high on drama, creepy and sleazy, oozing with forbidden eroticism, even without the stunning visuals (ohhh, Helen!) - a big fave at the moment. Almost as good is the sexy, trippy (or perhaps drunken) 'Suniye Zara Dekhiye Na', where Lata Mangeshkar proves she's more than capable of competing with younger sister Asha in the seductiveness stakes. Very tasty!
The rest isn't as exciting... nice, but forgettable compared to the steaminess of the above pair. What's the movie like?
Incidentally, this is the only Bollywood soundtrack I have that's on the Philips label. Anyone know of others?
1. Mohd. Rafi: Lahoo Ko Lahoo Pukarega (Part I)
2. Lata Mangeshkar: O Mehrban, Dekhon Zara
3. Asha Bhosle: Mujhe Maar Daalo
4. Mohd. Rafi: Lahoo Ko Lahoo Pukarega (Part II)
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Suniye Zara Dekhiye Na
6. Mohd. Rafi: Mohabbat Hi Mohabbar Hai
7. Lata Mangeshkar: Aankhen, Do Aankhen
8. Mohd. Rafi: Lahoo Ko Lahoo Pukarega (Part III)