Circumstance (and a chronology that only makes sense to me) seems to be dictating quite a few less than great posts at the moment... but as always I take solace in knowing that many enjoy these more than I; the rest of you will have to bare with me. (Burman's up next).
Quickly then: Even more Naushad (and I find myself wondering how come I have so many of his), 'Mere Mehboob' is a bit dull I think. None of the songs are very memorable ('Aye Husn Zara Jag' and 'Jane Man Ek Nazar Dekh Le' are OK) and there's nothing particularly interesting going on in terms of instrumentation or arrangements... so probably the least exciting of the scores I have of his.
Feel free to disagree.
1. Mohd. Rafi: Mere Mehboob Tujhe
2. Lata Mangeshkar & Asha Bhosle: Mere Mehboob Men Kya Nahin
3. Mohd. Rafi: Aye Husn Zara Jag
4. Lata Mangeshkar & Chorus: Allah Bachaye Naujawanose
5. Lata Mangeshkar: Mere Mehboob Tujhe
6. Lata Mangeshkar: Tere Pyar Men Dildar
7. Mohd. Rafi: Tum Se Izhare Hal
8. Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle & Chorus: Jane Man Ek Nazar Dekh Le
9. Lata Mangeshkar & Mohd. Rafi: Yad Men Teri