One that's been requested on a few occasions... good call, as 'Karz' is an excellent Laxmikant Pyarelal offering. Possibly their most dancefloor friendly; disco all around. The anthemic 'Om Shanti Om' starts things off with heavy beats, synth stabs, soaring horns and bits borrowed from Boney M; catchy as hell. 'Dard-E-Dil' has a great laid back groove and loads of fun instrumental details, 'Kamaal Hai' is more traditional but still wild and percussion heavy, 'Main Solah Baras Ki' is the poppy one, and 'Ek Haseena Thi' ends it all with thundering drums and more great multi-layered Bolly disco. Good stuff!
1. Kishore Kumar & Chorus: Om Shanti Om
2. Kishore Kumar & Chorus: Paisa Paisa
3. Kishore Kumar, Manna Dey, Anuradha & Chorus: Kamaal Hai
4. Lata Mangeshkar & Kishore Kumar: Main Solah Baras Ki
5. Mohd. Rafi & Chorus: Dard-E-Dil
6. Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle & Chorus: Ek Haseena Thi