Here's one that's really famous, film and soundtrack both. I once saw a copy of 'Amar, Akbar, Anthony' [review] on eBay go for about US$150... I paid less than 10 in a 2nd hand shop in Rotterdam, and to be honest, I probably could have passed up on it.
Because this is another one of those huge hits that seemingly everyone loves but me; I'm just not able to get into it. (Of course, there's always the possibility that it works better within the context of the film, or that you need to have seen it - which I haven't). Oh, it's alright, it has some mildly pleasant pop moments like the title tune and 'My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves' (apparently, you haven't lived until you've seen Amitabh Bachchan leap out of a giant Easter egg... erm...) but all rather forgettable, nothing remotely special.
A lot of you will disagree with me though.
1. Kishore Kumar, Mahendra Kapoor & Shailendra Singh: Amar, Akbar, Anthony
2. Kishore Kumar, Mukesh, Mohd. Rafi & Lata Mangeshkar: Humko Ho Gaya Hai Pyar
3. Mohd. Rafi & Chorus: Taiyabali Pyar Ka Dushman
4. Mohd. Rafi & Chorus: Pardah Hai Pardah
5. Mohd. Rafi & Chorus: Shirdi Wale Saibaba
6. Kishore Kumar & Amitabh Bachchan: My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves