Yeah, I've been misled by cover artwork before, but one look at this and I knew 'Darling Darling' had to be fun. Which it is. The great feel-good title track, both versions of 'Woh Aurat Hai', 'Raat Gai, Baat Gai'... I've seen this described as a lesser Burman soundtrack... there's none of the typical/topical funk or disco elements on it, but I don't care, I think it's grand.
1. Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle: Hello Darling
2. Kishore Kumar: Woh Aurat Hai, Yeh Hai Sharab
3. Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle & Chorus: Raat Gai, Baat Gai
4. Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle: Ek Main Hun, Ek Tun
5. Kishore Kumar: Aise Na Mujhe Tum Deko
6. Kishore Kumar: Woh Aurat Hai, Yeh Hai Sharab